The Centurion Chronicles
Welcome to The Centurion Chronicles
A time of great excitement and adventure. Experienced and New Centurions should check The Centurion Club Compendium for the latest developments going on in the world. Members Only!
If you want to know the latest dare-doing of our Centurions check under The Chronicles. It details the villains they have faced, the mysteries that they have explored, and all their other heroics.
If you want to know more about Centurions and read about their first adventures look under Centurions. Even before they became associated with the Club, they were already doing great things and facing terrible dangers.
Basic Rules of Play:
- Do Dangerous Things: Before your character does anything ask yourself this question: What’s the most dangerous thing that someone might barely plausibly do in this situation? Then ask yourself if there’s any good reason why your character shouldn’t take exactly that course of action!
- Learn to Fight! Fighting is not just doing damage, but also setting up tags for your friends
- Get Involved: Find a reason to be interested. Invoke or Compel something into the scene to make it interesting.
- Track your Aspects: Put a little check mark beside each aspect as their Invoked or Compelled. Occasionally review the ones that are not seeing use and revise them to get more action!
- Make Statements: Try asking less questions and making more statements. In this game you can alter scenes/events with the spending of a fate point and GM Agreement.